Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Freaky Friday

I am getting a little tired of the same old bar scene.  Yes, I said it; I am tired of the same local bar scene.  I live in a town that has a pub/bar/lounge on every corner; yet no matter which bar I go to, every weekend seems to just be one really long redundant night. Nothing ever changes, same bars (even when they’re not), same people, same music, same everything!!  Not being one for redundancy, and because I spent the previous weekend home, I wanted to do something a little different last Friday.  I decided to spice up my Friday night and go to a psychic.

Whether or not you believe in psychics is one thing, but no matter what, it is a good time and something out of the ordinary.  I have been to several psychics in my day; some have ‘the gift’, some are huge hoaxes, and some are just good at reading people and building from there [i.e.-see the show Psych.]  However, my mother, aunt and cousin went to a party where this psychic did readings and I heard good things, so I decided to go.   I went into this experience with a skeptical head.  I mean, the last psychic I went to was good, but she really didn’t give me too much to go on, but the two before that? Nothing! Nothing they said ‘came true’ and nothing they said I found particularly useful or funny.  But, this is for entertainment purposes and it gives me a conversation to have with my friends and to write a blog over, so onward I went.

The psychic I called was Dolly Deebs[1], who is a Brooklyn woman, straight shooter and really easy to talk to.  Not to mention, she is talented, affordable and really easy to work with schedule-wise.  She sits you down at a table and immediately turns on her iPad to record the (~)30 minute session.  Some psychics have you write while they’re speaking, or they write for you, this way you can remember all the information they are giving you.  Well, Dolly takes all the guess work out of that and records the entire session, which she sends you in email, so you can take every part of what she said and heed her advice when the opportunity presents itself. 

A friend and I went and we both thoroughly enjoyed Dolly’s reading.  Not all of it made sense to me right now, (hence the recording), and who knows if it will come true [as any one step can change your destiny outcome] but I really enjoyed listening to her and a lot of what she said made sense.  The few psychics I went to in the past had a lot to say, but Dolly was very different.  She was to the point, assertive, and really made you pay attention and believe what she was saying.  She had testimonials of other clients she has helped and it really made me all the more confident in her reading.  Dolly keeps the reading entertaining and fun despite being honest and sometimes not having the best news.  Just in her demeanor, the way she says things, and how assured she was in her own abilities, I was put at ease and began to have fun instantly, while still paying attention to what she was saying.

Dolly told me a lot of things that she couldn’t have possibly known, a lot of things I myself have forgotten.  While I cannot confirm that her future predictions have come true (as it is not the future just yet), the past and present she touched upon was pretty on point.

Regardless of if you believe in psychics, if just want to have a night out of the ordinary; you should contact Dolly, because you are bound to have a good story to tell! And for you, skeptics, who knows, you might be turned a believer!! I was never one to mess around with Tarot Cards or palm readings, because to me I find those are more traits you can learn and can make things up for, like what gypsies do. However, after sitting down with Dolly, I have a renewed faith.  I really enjoyed my reading with Dolly, she even went out of her way after the session to follow up via email and give me additional information. 

I would absolutely go to Dolly again, and, as you can tell from this blog, I recommend her highly. J

Schedule a psychic party or reading:
Dolly Deebs
http://dollydeebs.wordpress.com/




[1] Psychic and Author of From Witch I Came

No comments:

Post a Comment